1. We're all pretty much aware of the Clairsonic and it's powers at this point. The key in my mind with this - is to not overuse it. I think it can do more harm than good if used too often which is why I tend to stick to twice a week!
2. Along with the Clairsonic I use the Fresh Soy Face Exfoliant. I started using this as a sample I got in one of the 100 point rewards from Sephora and really liked how, for lack of a better word, fresh my face felt after use!
3. The St. Ives Apricot Scrub has been my go-to drug store buy for years!! In my opinion it's the best facial scrub out there and always keeps the blackheads at bay!! For the price and how long it lasts - you really can't go wrong!!
4. Another long time favorite is the Ponds Moisturizer. The big bottle lasts me up to 4 months and I apply after the shower and first thing in the morning!! The one I use is for dry skin - but I have very normal skin and it doesn't cause me to be oily or anything like that.
5. Now that I'm in my late 20's (ahhh not even sure how that happened) I need to take care of my eyes and ensure that those fine lines and crows feet stay away as long as possible. Origins GinZing Eye Cream certainly lives up to it's refreshing name and hydrates the eye area really well! The caffeine extracts from coffee beans is said to remove dark circles and perk up your eyes after a long night!!
These are the five items that I swear by along with a face mask here and there. While I'm certainly not an aesthetician - I can speak to these products and the results I've garnered from them. Just as important as the products we use maintaing a balanced diet with lots of water is equally important!! You can always "fake" great skin with make-up, but if you're skin is glowing on it's own that just means you can use less make-up right?!
It's your turn - what are your go-to skin care products?
P.S. Our weekending link is below and will go live next Sunday/Monday for your weekending posts!! Really hope you'll join!!