What You'll Need:
//3-4 ripe bananas (peeled)
//1/3 cup of melted butter
//3/4 cup of brown sugar
// 1 egg (beaten)
// 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
// 1 1/2 cups of flour
// 1 teaspoon of baking powder
// 2-3 handfuls of chocolate chips
1. While your oven is preheating (350 degrees), spray your bread pan with non-stick spray
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash your bananas with a wooden spoon until their smooth and then add in the melted butter
3. Combine the baking soda, sugar, the egg, vanilla extract, chocolate chips and just a dash of salt.
4. Once everything is mixed well, pour into your baking pan
5. Place in oven for an hour and you should be ready to enjoy your delicious bread!
What's your favorite way to enjoy banana bread?
If you're not a fan of Banana Bread check out my post on Celebrity Wedding Hair Inspiration!