I know that I just shared my goals for the month yesterday, but this is a different type of goal list, more like a life list!!Since turning 28 in March I've realized that I need to get a few things checked off my life list before I hit the big 3-0!! As a lover of making lists it was clearly evident that I'd make one for this too!! Also I just wrote out "list" way too many times!
1. See Niagara Falls
2. Go to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket in the Summer
Travel to at least two new places a year (New Orleans & Del Ray Beach 2015; India & Dubai 2016)
Go on a girls only vacation with my best friends (Charleston, August 2015)
Treat my sister to a trip, just the two of us (Destin 2015)
6. Go to the symphony
7. Plan a surprise getaway for Gary
Go to a fashion show - preferably at NYFW It wasn't Fashion Week, but I went to a fashion show for Beacon Hill Women's Society May 2016
Go to at least two concerts - I rarely ever see people in concert so this one might be tricky (Fresh kids of the 90s Sept 2016; Sia Oct 2016)
10. Try skiing again
11. Go on a hot air balloon ride
12. Take a sushi making class
13. Start playing tennis again
14. Apply for the Amazing Race (totally out there and I don't think we'd get chosen, but just to say I applied)
15. Do something different to my hair - maybe baylage or even a different cut, but something different
Attend a grand opening for something...a hotel, restaurant, etc. Thankfully because of the blog I've gone to a few openings of restaurants and re-openings for hotels.
17. Buy a home - in our case probably a condo :)
Learn Photoshop and basic HTML Built and coded my website and wedding website
19. Learn to speak Spanish fluently - Gary and I want our future kids to be trilingual!
20. Have a growing client list for my thriving business - plan at least 5 weddings.
Redesign B~Loved Boston exactly how I envision it May 2016 completed and did by myself!
22. Host a dinner party
23. Pay it forward (buy a stranger lunch, coffee or anything)
Learn how to make macaroons - this probably involves getting a kitchen aide mixer :) - (Done December 2015)
Learn how to do a fun braid in my hair- something like this tutorial would be ideal - (Fishtail & side braid)
26. Learn how to ride a bike (I'm slightly embarrassed by this one)
Make an album from our trip to Europe (Seriously it's been almost a year since we went there) - Finally finished October 2015
Get a DSLR camera and actually know how to use it - Decided on a Samsung instead and love it - May 2015
Buy a classic trench coat - I've got my eye on this one from Ann Taylor since the Burberry one is probably out of reach! Picked one out during the #NSALE
30.Final to do before 30 - Celebrate my 30th somewhere fabulous!!
I've got 702 days to get moving on these!
Do you have a life list? What's one thing I should add to mine?