Happy Monday friends! It was another quiet weekend with a little excitement thrown in the middle! This weekend we...
Favorite New App||
Favorite Idea ||
Hates (more so pet peeves than hate)||
What You'll Need
- Halve the buns
- peel and mince the garlic
- quarter the potatoes
- pick the mint off the stems
- roughly chop the capers
- using a peeler remove the rind of the lemon to get 2 teaspoons of zest
- quarter and de-seed the lemon
- peel and mince the shallot
- place the minced shallot in a bowl with the juice of all 4 lemon wedges - season with salt and pepper
Step 3: In a medium bowl, combine the creme fraiche, shallot-lemon juice mixture and half of the mint (roughly chopped) - season with salt and pepper
Sunday was literally a wash since it rained on and off all day, but it gave me plenty of time to get a lot of blogging and picture taking in!! I was also able to make this incredible Chicken in a creamy Parmesan and sundried tomato sauce for dinner!!
Just like that it's Monday and a fresh start to a new week! Hope you all link up below to share what you got up to this weekend!