I'll admit that Father's Day always sort of creeps up on me - but not this year, I'm prepared and ready with lots of ideas for my dad! Usually when I ask my dad what he wants it's the same response as my mom, I don't need anything, just a card...but he's not getting away with that this year - not even asking him what he wants! Sadly he'll be in Florida so I wont get to spend it with him, but he's due for a great gift and here's what I've come up with for all the different dad's in our lives!
1. My sister bought my dad a Nespresso machine last year for Father's Day and a gift that is always needed is new pods!! I like this assorted variety pack and think both he and my mom would get use out of this gift!
2. Like most men, my dad doesn't carry a lot in his wallet and his current card case could use an update which is why this Skagen leather card case is perfect - the hardest part might be figuring out which color to get him!
3. While he might not like to admit it, my dad loves taking care of his skin and after Gary has tested this Kiehls Kit and given it the man seal of approval it's a great gift for any dad!
4. A bit on the pricey side, but definitely will be a well used gift are these Bose Headphones! My dad really hates the headphones that come with iPhones and always mentions how it bugs his ears, so this would be perfect! See I do listen! :)
5. For as long as I can remember my dad has been putting hot sauce on everything he eats! Getting a gourmet hot sauce would be really fun - I'm torn between the Ghost Chili Garlic and the Spicy Sambal.
6. My dad made this sort of make-shift iPad stand for when he's sitting on the couch and to be honest it just doesn't look all that comfortable. Enter in this adjustable iPad stand - it fits perfectly whether he's on the couch reading or in bed - easy solution!
7. If your dad likes to cook a cook book is one of the best gifts! I'm actually not sure why I haven't thought of this gift before, but since my dad is quite the chef in our kitchen, a cook book is the ultimate gift!
8. There is always one thing that reminds me of my dad and that is watches - specifically Patek Philippe watches - since those are incredibly out of my price range for the foreseeable future, I know he'd get a kick out of this book that goes through the history of Patek Philippe's watchmaking. Ironically my dad doesn't wear a watch, but if I ever bought him this one he'd totally wear it!
Posts on B~Loved Boston may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or already have purchased. All opinions remain my own. Blovedboston.com occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorship's for mentioning their products and services.