You may have seen the Love/Hate tag floating around blogland and I've been tagged by a few great ladies including Amanda, Nikki , Claire & Andrea so it's high time I participated!
1. Sushi!!! My husband jokes that he never in his life thought he would eat as much sushi as he has with me in the last 5 years!! It's a weekly meal for me, usually on Friday and yes I realize that makes me super predictable!
2. Bags!! Big, small, tote, cross body - doesn't matter I have a serious love affair with purses!
3. A glass of Relax Riesling on a Friday night
4. Exclamation points!! I use them all the time and don't think I use periods unless I'm in a work setting and even then I have to force myself to use a period! (see exclamation point)
5. Office supplies - specifically pens and stationary. I don't think I can say no to a great pen or a pretty notebook.
6. Travelling to a new place - there is something so fun about exploring and let's be real having a break from reality.
7. Event planning - more specifically wedding planning! Being able to see my dream job come to life this year has been unbelievable!
8. Seeing my nieces and nephew grow up. Being so close to them is pretty special and they are at the age when hanging out with them is more than just babysitting - it's actually listening to their thoughts and opinions and they are just so much fun!
9. Instagram - my husband once asked why I liked it so much and my only response was " I just like looking at pretty things" the same can be said for Pinterest!
10. Blogging! I never in my life thought that I would become so consumed (in a good way) with blogging, but here we are almost 2 years later and I don't remember what it was like before I had this little space. The best plus has been all the amazing people I've been able to meet.
11. BONUS! I added this one in because I think it's the best feeling! Having a really great workout - one that makes you want to workout more!
Hates (more so pet peeves than hate)||
1. Being late and more so when people are late to meet me! If I take the time to be on time, I expect that same from them.
2. People that don't understand the proper etiquette when community on the train. This is especially evident when people don't take their backpacks off on the train, don't let other's off before they try to get on the train and a slew of other things I could literally rant on and on about - oh and I did in this post!
3. Leaving the house with the weather being absolutely perfect only to try to make it home in torrential downpours - this one is sort of on me because I should check the weather more carefully!
4. Chipped nails on me! I can't stand having the tiniest of chips on my nails - I need to take all the polish off immediately - it's honestly the strangest thing!
5. How much social media has infiltrated our lives to the point where I need to actually force myself to not reach for my phone at dinner!! I think I'm getting better at disconnecting at night, but still not to where I'd like to be.
6. When telemarketers call. I don't think this needs further explanation.
7. Being so hungry that nothing sounds good. Does this happen to anyone else?
8. Clipping nails in public, specifically at work. I don't know how anyone can think it's appropriate to do this.
9. When a fork (or any utensil) scrapes the dish and makes a terrible sound that permeates through my entire body and gives me chills.
10. When the fire alarm in our apartment goes off. I go into panic mode and start waving pillows back and forth like a crazy woman!!
Do we have any of the same loves and hates in common? What are some quirky things you want to share?
Posts on B~Loved Boston may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or already have purchased. All opinions remain my own. Blovedboston.com occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorship's for mentioning their products and services.