Happy Thursday friends! Since today is technically my Friday I thought I'd share some favorites from the week with you in the form of links! These are usually my favorite things to share with you anyway so hope you have some fun reading!!
1. The lazy girls guide to easy hairstyles - there are 15 and I honestly don't know how it get's much easier
2. Ashley shared the most delicious recipe this week in the form of meatballs and zoodles
3. Pamela looked straight up gorgeous in her palm print romper and we might have to be twins in Charleston next month
4. Speaking of Charleston - any of you ladies have some restaurant recommendations - we'll take them so we came make some reservations!
5. I love reading the Elle & Co's blog because she is always sharing the most useful tips on how to increase blog traffic and really make the most of your site - like with this post.
8. Technology gets in the way a lot of times, but it also has an upside including these 5 ways it can help you get and stay fit!
9. Jillian Harris was and still is my favorite Bachelorette from the franchise and I have loved seeing her career develop and enjoyed reading this little interview for what life was like before she was on the show and how much it has changed since she's been off the show!
10. How much do you go through to post photos on instagram? Find out what this fashion blogger does in her video!
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and I'll be back Monday to recap our first wedding!!
Posts on B~Loved Boston may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or already have purchased. All opinions remain my own. Blovedboston.com occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorship's for mentioning their products and services.