Friday Favorites | 5 Links and 5 Things I'm Loving
June 17, 2016
Happy Friday friends! We had the most beautiful week here in Boston with the weather cooperating every single day and I was happy to take my gym sessions from inside to outside. The nice weather also helped the week fly by and I'm ready to enjoy the weekend! Sharing my favorites in a different layout with 5 things I'm loving & 5 links I loved reading this week, still linking up with Amanda.
1. My sister treated me to this whipped argan oil face butter by Josie Maran and the name says it all - it's like buttah! It glides onto your face and isn't sticky or heavy! When you wake up in the morning the product has sunk in, but your skin feels smoother. Loving it!
2. Tis the season for guacamole - eh never mind - every season is guac season, but this avocado slicer just made it 10 times easier! I totally get that this kitchen tool is not needed in the least, but I can't tell you how much better my avocado game has been since Gary (yes add this to the list of fun items he's bought me) surprised me with this little tool! #GameChanger
3. If you follow me on snapchat (@blovedboston) then you may have seen my favorite chips ever. I don't take that statement lightly - these are smoked gouda flavored cape cod chips - yep deliciousness!! Gary bought us two bags because they are a limited batch and well we already went through one bag! P.S. we've probably gone through at least 2 bags prior to this...
4. I haven't been able to wear heavy earrings for quite some time - my left earring hole seems to have stretched from years of wearing really long / heavy earrings - so studs and smaller earrings have been my best friend. I recently bought these Tory Burch Logo Studs and I love them so much!! They are so similar to a pair I lost a couple years ago! Also, if you have the same stretchy earring hole problem as me - have you tried these? If so, do they work?
5. Polar Seltzer Limited Edition Summer Waters came out a few weeks ago and my favorite flavor by far is the raspberry pink lemonade. They are similar to La Croix waters, but if you're looking for some fun new flavors these are perfect for summer soirees!
Posts on B~Loved Boston may contain affiliate links. This means that I could earn a commission from them. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or already have purchased. All opinions remain my own. Blovedboston.com occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorship's for mentioning their products and services.