For Me ||
- These cream shadow sticks from Bobbi Brown are amazing. I have three and I'm looking forward to adding the light lavender color to my collection!
- I recently mentioned how much I loved the ThirstyMud Glam Glow mask and I'm excited to pick up another smaller size during the sale. A little goes a long way with this and I can't wait to start using it again!
- This CC+ cream from IT Cosmetics has been on my wishlist for a long time and I'm finally going to be testing it out!! I picked the shade "light" radiant finish and from what I've read that should be pretty close to the perfect match!
- I've realized over the last few months that having two sets of brushes - one for home and one for my travel / after work / event make up bag would be really handy! Nothing too fancy, but something that will help with touching up! For $19 - these 5 brushes fit the bill perfectly!
- My favorite dry shampoo is the Dark Tones MoroccanOil - it smells amazing and doesn't leave a white residue like so many others do!
For the ladies in your family ||
- My mom and sister are actually pretty easy to buy for when it comes to beauty related items! They have their favorite brands and every year I try to get them something they haven't tried from the brand before. Anything by Josie Maran and it's a win - the same goes for Origins bestsellers!
- These Stila Stay all day lip glosses are the perfect stocking stuffers - divide the three that come in the set between the ladies in your family and if there are only two others like in mine - save one for yourself! :)
- Another great stocking stuffer are these hand cream delights from L’Occitane - they are perfect for really dry hands in the winter.
For friends & co-workers ||
- Candles are always a good idea and for the first time, that I remember, there is a super cute Holiday Ornament scented candle from Nest and for under $20 it's perfect if you happen to be in a yankee swap with a dollar limit!
Shop the Post