- Co-hosting a link up that has been going strong for 2 years! Weekending is officially in my vocabulary now!!
- Creating a 30 before 30...I'm about 4 months away from this big birthday and I've been crossing things off here and there. Not sure I'll get it all done, but I'll try!
- Starting the B~Inspired Series - it's evolved a bit over the last 2 years and I can't wait for more exciting features next year!
- This blog created the outlet for me to start one of my dream jobs - being a wedding and event planner! I was able to start writing for Wedding Party - 18 posts later, I started Bespoke Boston Weddings & Events! 2 years later we have coordinated weddings, have styled shoots and bridal pop ups under our belt & vendor relationships that have been a dream - oh and three weddings booked for next year already! :)
- Can I just say YOU...every single person that I have gotten to know - because truth be told we all know each other in a weird way!! I love that there is someone that I can reach out to when I have a question about where to stay in a city or what they though about a certain product to asking about the fit of a shirt and knowing that you all will tell me the truth, because we're all friends!
So what's next for B~Loved?! Over this last year I've taken a step back from 5 posts a week to 3 and that is ultimately where I feel the most comfortable in terms of juggling everything! With that being said, I do hope to continue to grow this little space!
- It's high time that I created a media kit - it's been on my to-do list for the longest time and I'm happy to report that I finally downloaded a template from etsy that is going to make it so easy to complete this task! Maybe even this weekend!!
- Having a clear focus on social media - specifically Instagram for the next 6 months!
- I also want to incorporate more videos specifically makeup tutorials! As always if there is anything that you want to see - please let me know!
Little known fact about me - Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday out of the year!! I love that it's all about family, friends and enjoying life's little moments! My parents always fly up to spend the week with us and I love making a few new apps to share with my
guinea pigs err...family! A large part of the afternoon is spent around the kitchen - talking, baking & catching up and for that reason I like to be comfortable, but still dressed up - it IS possible! The key to any great Thanksgiving Day outfit is comfort and to make sure the clothes are loose enough to hide that food baby we have after our second helping of green bean casserole!