- Better than Sex Mascara || At this point, I'm sure you've heard of this mascara from Too Faced. It has a very thick consistency, is a little wetter than other mascara's and if you like very "va va voom" lashes then this is the one to try. If you want a little extra oomph - definitely use primer for your lashes - this is the current one I'm using.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream || You guys - I want to shout from the rooftops with how much I'm loving this product right now! So much so that I actually just purchased my second tube! It claims to be like "your skin, but better" and that it is! I love that the coverage is build-able, but you don't need a lot of product to get the job done! I use the color "light" and it's a perfect match. It gives you the cleanest, almost airbrushed finish!!
- Ultra Repair Lip Therapy || I'm not going to say we're in the dead of winter, but the weather is up and down and that wreaks havoc on my lips - leaving them dry & chapped - not so good when I want to wear lipstick! I picked up the lip therapy from First Aid Beauty during a recent trip to Sephora and while the texture feels a little bumpy - like it's taking the chapped-ness off your lips, it works! Just like with their other products there isn't a smell or taste!
- Essie Gel Couture Polish || While nail polish isn't necessarily makeup, it is a beauty item and I do carry the shade that's on my nails with me believe it or not! I've been wearing the new-ish gel couture line from Essie for the last few months and can I just tell you how well this polish hold's up! The shades I have are Make the Cut, Flashed & Spiked With Style. I've pretty much thrown out my other polishes because of how much I like the wear on these. I still go get a manicure and bring my own color with me and when I get a chip, which is 8-9 days later, I touch it up and get the manicure to last 2 weeks! I haven't had a gel manicure in over 2 months and my nails are the healthiest they've been in a long time!
- E.L.F. illuminating face primer || A year or so ago I tried the mineral infused face primer and was a little less than impressed, but when I spotted the illuminating one that gave a little more luminous prime - I decided to try it out and I'm really happy I did! I love how soft my skin feels after I apply it & honestly you can see your skin glow right away!
- Skin Dew Mist & Setting Spray || I love a good setting spray! This Farmacy one was in one of my last Sephora Play Boxes and is actually not a sample size - it's the same amount you get in the full-size version! This is the perfect setting spray for the winter and drier months because it hydrates and sets your makeup in place. One thing to note, it is a bit "wetter" than other setting sprays so keeping it a little further away from the face is a good idea so you don't come out looking like you just stepped out of the shower - I speak from experience!
- Amuse Bouche Bite Lipstick || I've been a fan of Bite Lipsticks for a long time. The lipsticks are always perfectly pigmented & the colors are just so pretty. The new neutrals line is just gorgeous - the next color on my list is the lilac beige - gorgeous in person!
Currently || What's In My Makeup BagJanuary 04, 2017