- The Night Manager || Tom Hiddelston, formerly Hiddelswift, works as a night manager of a luxury hotel in Cairo. He gets involved with a woman who presents him with information about the sale of illegal items by a high powered British businessman. We went into this show blind & it was so good! There are only 6 episodes - what is it with the BBC and only giving us 6 episodes per season (cough cough The Fall)?! Regardless, if you're a fan of suspense, Mission Impossible & Jason Bourne type movies, then you'll really like this! You can watch this on AMC, Netflix or Amazon. P.S. Tom Hiddleston and Hugh Laurie won Golden Globes for their performances!
- Schitt's Creek || You can read about my thoughts on Schitt's Creek here - it's hilarious and you should watch it!
- The Crown || Are you royal family obsessed & a fan of Downton Abbey - then you should absolutely watch The Crown on Netflix. Gary and I finished the entire season in one weekend #noshame & it was worth it! Claire Foy won for her portrayal of Queen Elizabeth II and for good reason! How accurate is the show...well that's up for debate, but since the Queen has reigned for 63 years I'm willing to bet we're in for at least a few more seasons of this show!
- House of Cards || No list of binge-worthy shows is complete without House of Cards - I honestly think this is the one that started it all. If you haven't watched this political drama yet, I'm so jealous because I wish I could start it all over. The official release date of Season 5 hasn't been announced, but I'm anticipating it'll be late Feb to early March!!
- Homeland || Gary and I have Showtime specifically for this show, that's how much we both enjoy it. Season 6 of Homeland starts this Sunday after what feels like a really long time between seasons. I have to admit, this is the only role I've ever really liked Claire Danes in, she has played a bi-polar CIA agent Carrie so well that you can almost feel everything she is trying to convey in the show! Honestly at times this show is eerily scary with what it is going on in the world now, but that doesn't take away from it being amazing.
- Breaking Bad || For years everyone was telling us to watch Breaking Bad and we didn't listen! Then it came out on Netflix and we gave it a go - after about 30 minutes into the first season I said - NOPE - turn it off. A few month's passed & we were looking for a show so we gave BB another go - thankfully this time I stuck with it and what ensued was the most epic bingeathon ever! Such an incredible show and the relationship between Bryan Cranston & Aaron Paul was so interesting to watch.
- Baby Daddy & Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt || If you just want to have a good laugh - these shows will do the trick and the best part is that they are about 25 minutes each so you fly through the seasons!
- The Fall || Definitely a thriller and if you're anything like me, you'll have your hands in front of you face for half of each episode. The only thing I would change about this show is that I wish there was more of it to watch. So far all 3 seasons are on Netflix...and Jamie Dornan although the bad guy is just way too cute...