- If you haven't tried IT Cosmetics CC cream yet, you're missing out. This provides full coverage without feeling heavy on the face and gives you UV protection (50 SPF). I purchased the travel size in "light" for this trip and even though the full size version isn't too bulky, it's nice that this wont take up too much space in my makeup bag!
- These little Evian Facial Water mist sprays are so handy!! I don't travel without them and they are the perfect refresher after a long flight (hello cross country traveling) or a warmer climate. It's water, I totally get that, but it's refreshing & perks you right up when you're hot or feeling tired! Also if you like to lay by the pool but not get in the water - this is great to use to cool off!
- I don't tan, I burn! I'm also quite impatient when it comes to laying out by the pool / beach - for this fact the one night only wash off body lotion is needed!!
FOR THE EYES
- Bobbi Brown creamy shadow sticks have become my everyday favorite eye shadows. They are incredibly easy to apply and blend with your fingers. I usually incorporate two of the colors and blend, blend, blend. They last ALL day long & are really smudge proof once their on!
- I've gotten so much better about not carrying tons of palettes with me when I travel! Before we left for Dubai last year I bought the UD Basics palette - just 6 matte shades that will work with any day or night time look! I love how compact it is and doesn't take up much space since it isn't bulky. If I want a little extra something I just use one of my shadow sticks.
FOR THE HAIR
- I use this Moroccan Oil every day after the shower - it's a multipurpose Argan oil that repairs your hair - specifically dry or split ends. I use the travel size regardless of if I'm traveling or not because about a dime size amount is enough for my hair and you've all seen how much hair I have! My hair tends to get super dry when I'm traveling, be it different weather conditions or even the water from the different showers so I like knowing that my hair will be as close to normal as possible while using this.
- The Tangle Teezer was sent to me a few months ago to test out and ever since I've been carrying this compact brush with me everywhere! It's so slim & lightweight and does a great job of combing through the most windblown hair. As someone that doesn't really blow dry their hair unless it's freezing outside, this compact brush is all I need on trips! It also has a protective cover that keeps the bristles in perfect shape.
- I wouldn't say I use dry shampoo all that often, but second day hair is just about my favorite thing ever! I have fallen in love with the dry shampoo for dark tones from Moroccan oil and have gone through about 3 bottles now, all travel size! It smells so good & actually works - which in the grand scheme of things is all you need! Bonus: not chalky residue that I've had with all other dry shampoos that I've tested!