- Travel Case for Small Electronics || I purchased this for Gary a couple years ago and now we take it on every trip with us. You can easily store all of your wires, SD Cards, cables, etc & not have to go digging through your bags to find them - bonus is that none of them get tangled.
- Selfie Stick || Before our trip to Europe a couple years ago we decided to get a selfie stick. We didn't want to rely on asking other people to take our photo, especially since we were going to be in another country. We've taken it on every trip since & even though it's a little weird to take a photo with it, you quickly get over it when you realize the quality of the photo you are getting is great and there are no awkward arm selfies in there!
- USB Wall Charger || Without fail Gary & I always have a hard time charging our phones, watches & iPads at the same time, but not anymore. A few months ago, Gary picked up this USB wall charger and now we don't have to call dibs on that one outlet anymore!
- Power Bank for charging || I use my phone a lot! For the most part I don't go through my battery too often, but I know that I'll be sharing a lot during this trip & we'll be taking videos which use a lot more battery life, so I bought this power bank to take on the trip. It's also rose gold which pretty much matches every other Apple product I have...yep I'm that person!
- OpenTable || We don't make a lot of reservations for restaurants ahead of time because the cravings for food can change. Having the OpenTable app on your phone makes it so easy to snag a reservation on the go, especially if a tour guide or someone local to the area recommends a must try place!! This came in extremely handy when we were in New Orleans and Charleston!
- PhotoSync || We take most of our photos with our iPhone's and with Gary's phone having the portrait mode offering, I use his phone a lot. Even though we could airdrop the photos back and forth, they don't come over in the order that you took them - it comes over like a jumbled mess which makes sorting a nightmare. We use PhotoSync which keeps them in order and I can then easily transfer the photos to my Mac using the airdrop feature.
- AirBnB || This app is only useful if you're actually going to be staying in an AirBnB on your trip which we are for two of our stops. You can contact your host directly through the app so that you don't have to print anything ahead of time, you can also book experience in the city that you're visiting. We used this during our stay in Nashville and it was super helpful.