- Spacious - large enough to pack everything except for a laptop
- Interior pockets for phone & lipstick / gloss if needed
- Wear as a cross body, on your shoulder or in the crook of your arm
- suede so if you aren't careful it could get damaged with inclement weather
- Spacious with one zipper pocket, but the pocket isn't big enough for an iPhone
- Super fun cheetah print interior
- Really goes with anything - I wore it to work & for nights out
- Limited edition so it's probably not going to be made again 😞
- Suede so if you aren't careful it could get damaged with inclement weather
- The little tassels are a little flimsy so I've lost pretty much all of the ones it came with
- While the strap is comfortable, if you are wearing a slippery fabric like a leather jacket - it does tend to fall off a bit.
- So Much Space - you could fit everything, possibly the kitchen sink!
- Iconic and will never go out of style
- Perfect for travel, trips & every day life
- Retains it's value if you ever want to sell it...but really why would you?
- There is only one interior pocket, but other than that it's up to you to organize. You can find organizers on etsy, but I honestly never really had the need for it.
- The shoulder straps are very thin, which makes them cut into your shoulder if you aren't careful - especially when you've packed the bag full!
Burberry Bridle Leather Hobo
- Three separate deep compartments and the middle one has a zipper
- Inner side deep pocket
- Two shoulder straps - one short and one long
- Lined with nylon so if you spill something it can be wiped off
- None except for it's no longer available!
Ah...my dream bag! At this point, if you're on instagram you've definitely seen this Louis Vuitton bag! The story of how this bag came to be is long, but so worth it now that I have "her!" A little over two years ago I first spotted this bag, it wasn't quite as popular yet, but I didn't feel like I needed it so I decided to wait. Fast forward and it started popping up everywhere and I still couldn't stop thinking about it so I started to save. I knew it was going to be my 30th birthday present from me to me, so I was really eager to have it in March. Well turns out everyone else wanted the bag too because there was a waitlist for the monogram print and it was nowhere to be found (trust me, I looked in every store from NYC to California). I put myself on the waitlist in Boston and not so patiently waited until I finally got her one month after my birthday!! Well worth the wait & I absolutely love the bag!! I wear it every chance I get - which you've probably seen from my Instagram, but I just can't help it! Absolutely the best purchase & after this one...I think I'm done for a while! If you're interested in a "what's in my bag" for this one I'd be super happy to do one!!
- Three very well sized interior pockets - I've carried my iPad mini with me.
- The cross body strap is adjustable & also comes in the monogram print instead of the vachetta strap
- Exterior zipper picket in the back that is perfect for keeping your phone accessible.
- Timeless style that is always a conversation starter - can't tell you how many times someone has asked me about the bag.
- You can't really do much with the handle except for carry it in your hand- too short to have in the crook of your arm
- Waitlist for just about every color option on there now, but clearly there's demand for it
I mentioned at the start of the post, that I do my homework with purses that "I have my eye on" - I read reviews & then check it out in the store (probably 5 or so times) really try them on and only then do I commit. I guess when I think of most loved, I think of the bags that I wear the most. I'm in the process of figuring out a closet redesign and hoping that I don't have to stuff them in their little corners for much longer.
Do you have a dream bag? What's your most loved purse?