Santa Monica / Venice
Rodeo Drive / Beverly Hills
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Fun fact & Mural Art!
Birthday Celebrations ||
Wedding Celebration ||
- When I was 12 I sang in a wedding band!!
- I bit my nails up until I was 26 - but when I get anxious, nervous or scared I still have the urge to bite them! Which is why they must always be painted!
- I was All-Conference all four years of high school for tennis
- My favorite drink used to be a Bellini - now I always order Prosecco!
- I'm a cold brew fanatic - vanilla sweet cream cold brew is my only order at Starbucks
- Gary makes fun of the way I sleep - all wrapped up like a burrito in our duvet.
- My favorite punctuation mark is an exclamation point - see above for proof...I over use it and I know! <-- SEE
- Even though I speak Russian fluently, I get really nervous conversing with anyone that I'm not related to because I feel like I speak with an accent...which I know is true
- My absolute favorite food in the world is sushi - this isn't a surprise to anyone who knows me
- My second favorite food is anything with lobster - lobster mac and cheese, lobster dumplings, lobster rolls - lobster PERIOD!
- I type incredibly fast - thanks in large part to g-chat & blogging!
- I've had the nickname B-Love since junior year of college - hence B-Loved Boston, which has been my social media handle since 2008.
- The voice I get when I see a baby is obnoxious - it's a mix between a baby voice & some sort of cutesy made up words that I have in my head
- I don't like getting pedicures because my feet are incredibly ticklish
- My nickname for anything that I find adorable or cute is "monkey"
- I can throw a football with quite the spiral
- I didn't know how to cook until I was 23...one of the reasons I learned how to cook was so that I could cook for Gary!
- I've never seen the Wizard of Oz, Back to the Future, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory and I'm sure loads of other movies that people grew up watching
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving - not for the food, but because my parents always come to visit
- I have a weird need to buy pens - I have so many at work & at home I've actually had to make a conscious effort not to go down that aisle in a store --> the same can be said for notebooks
- Touching chicken weird's me out & when we make it at home Gary has to handle it - if he comes near me with his "chicken hand" I have a major freak out
- I have an irrational fear of bugs - specifically ones that can fly out of nowhere & centipedes
- I can't remember the last time I bought an article of clothing full price - I'm a sales girl all the way! In fact - one of my favorite things is getting something that was stupidly overpriced for a steal.
- However, when it comes to Louis Vuitton I'm willing to splurge!
- My favorite candy in the whole world is Ferrero Rocher - everyone basically knows this & for the holidays, valentine's day & my birthday I get so much of it! #notcomplaining
- I haven't had a car in 8 years! Finding a place in the city that comes with a parking spot is like the holy grail and one that doesn't come cheaply! Gary sold his car about 5 years ago & whenever we need to head out of town we ZipCar!
- I lack serious coordination. I fall / trip on average about 3 times a week & that explains why I constantly have bruises. I also have this weird tendency to walk into walls.
- I still don't know how to ride a bike...I was really hoping to knock that one off my 30 before 30 list...oh well!
- For some reason my brain can remember lyrics to songs after only hearing it once - whether I turned the heat off I can't remember for the life of me!
- I started writing a book! Gary actually helped me with the premise & I have 3 chapters written. Maybe in my 30's I'll finish it!