- Co-hosting a link up that has been going strong for 2 years! Weekending is officially in my vocabulary now!!
- Creating a 30 before 30...I'm about 4 months away from this big birthday and I've been crossing things off here and there. Not sure I'll get it all done, but I'll try!
- Starting the B~Inspired Series - it's evolved a bit over the last 2 years and I can't wait for more exciting features next year!
- This blog created the outlet for me to start one of my dream jobs - being a wedding and event planner! I was able to start writing for Wedding Party - 18 posts later, I started Bespoke Boston Weddings & Events! 2 years later we have coordinated weddings, have styled shoots and bridal pop ups under our belt & vendor relationships that have been a dream - oh and three weddings booked for next year already! :)
- Can I just say YOU...every single person that I have gotten to know - because truth be told we all know each other in a weird way!! I love that there is someone that I can reach out to when I have a question about where to stay in a city or what they though about a certain product to asking about the fit of a shirt and knowing that you all will tell me the truth, because we're all friends!
So what's next for B~Loved?! Over this last year I've taken a step back from 5 posts a week to 3 and that is ultimately where I feel the most comfortable in terms of juggling everything! With that being said, I do hope to continue to grow this little space!
- It's high time that I created a media kit - it's been on my to-do list for the longest time and I'm happy to report that I finally downloaded a template from etsy that is going to make it so easy to complete this task! Maybe even this weekend!!
- Having a clear focus on social media - specifically Instagram for the next 6 months!
- I also want to incorporate more videos specifically makeup tutorials! As always if there is anything that you want to see - please let me know!